This tutorial video on Linux gives a detailed explanation on configuring Apache server, how to deploy Apache in Linux, configuration setting and ways to deploy HTML in Apache.
If you’ve enjoyed this video, Like us and Subscribe to our channel for more similar informative videos and free tutorials.
Got any questions about Linux? Ask us in the comment section below.
Are you looking for something more? Enroll in our Linux training course and become a certified Linux Administrator (https://goo.gl/SAUzEB). It is a 16 hrs instructor led training provided by Intellipaat which is completely aligned with industry standards and certification bodies
1. 24×7 Life time Access & Support
2. Flexible Class Schedule
3. Job Assistance
4. Mentors with +14 yrs industry experience
5. Industry Oriented Courseware
6. Life time free Course Upgrade
Why take this course?
1. It’s a very powerful platform that provides stable and multi user, multitasking environment
2. It includes all the UNIX standard tools and utilities
3. It is a standard network transparent with window manager
4. It is used hugely by Top MNCs
What you will learn in this course?
This course will be covering following topics:
1. Glimpse on the basics of Linux operating system
2. Understanding of the commands in the Linux
3. Knowledge about the IP address and configuration and connectivity
4. Get to know about the SAMBA configuration
5. Insights on Linux Kernal Modules
For more information:
Please write us to [email protected] or call us at: +91-7847955955