Web development is beating heart of cloud applications. Azure Web Apps on App Service is one of key compute services which streamlines development and maintenance of web applications. It is powerful Platform as a Service offering with many of security and DevOps features.
In this video I will cover basics of App Service and show quick demo where I deploy small MVC dotnet core application into Azure.
### Want to connect?
– Blog https://marczak.io/
– Twitter https://twitter.com/MarczakIO
– Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MarczakIO
– LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-marczak/
more to come..
Next steps for you after watching the video
1. Check app service docs https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/app-service/overview
2. Check online modules https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/paths/deploy-a-website-with-azure-app-service/
3. Read Azure Jumpstart if you want to start with Azure and need a subscription https://marczak.io/posts/2019/07/azure-jumpstart/
See you next time!